Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil & Filter Change
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
zetecman2009
Hi, i'm thinking of getting the oil changed on my focus. Local dealer asking 68 for this. I see national tyres do castrol gtx 5w-30 for 28 all in. Has anyone had any oil changes with them. Could you give me advice on this. many thanks jason
SierraYankee99
National tyres are ok doing oil changes mate. Pretty much anywhere will be though, its not difficult to do. As long as they use 5W30 semi or fully synthetic oil you'll be fine.
DONFRAMAC
After I got 2 X 185/60 R 14 Continental eco 3s from "tyre shopper" website, fitted by National Tyres, (but paid to site via Mastercard), I got National Tyres to do an oil-change on My Son's SEAT 1.2L 3-pot engine, for 36, using fully synth 5W30 Castrol Edge, and a proper SEAT oil filter, paid by me using Mastercard to National Tyres, Aberdeen, with me 200 miles away. An excellent service. (Kwik-Fit had quoted 45 for the oil & filter, using Mobil 1 5W30).
jim0231
buy a haynes manual, correct grade of oil and the correct filter, do it yourself m8.
your admitting defeat if u take ur car to a garage ;)

Full Colour Version: Oil & Filter Change
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.