Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheels Need Some Love...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
.Ryan
Hiya folks,

I am after my alloy wheels repaired & refurbed.

One has a bit of a dent in it but the rest are pretty ok. Not after a new paintjob or anything just a touch up on the standard colour. They are the Ford Focus Zetec S 18" Sports Pack Wheels as pictured below:

[img]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/rhino19/Focus%20Zetec%20S/IMG_1463.jpg[/img]

Just wondered if anyone knew anywhere well priced and that will do a good job? Been quoted silly prices from local places and online!

.Ryan
Bump.
Elcampo
What have you been quoted so far?
.Ryan
[quote name='Elcampo' timestamp='1355850899' post='221870']
What have you been quoted so far?
[/quote]

Not got may quotes to be honest, looking at getting some damage sorted before they get a refurb.
cougar man
Try National Alloys in Widnes they do alloy wheel reefurbing did a great job on my Racing Puma wheels.
Pete80
I would not bother having them touched up, it will prob cost a 20 quid a wheel and thats a third towards a full refurb. Ive had my wheels bodged before from a place that said they could make them look better and the paint was flaking off after a month. I had the wheels off you professionally refurbed, it did cost about 260 quid but was well worth it mate
.Ryan
[quote name='Pete80' timestamp='1360368127' post='234333']
I would not bother having them touched up, it will prob cost a 20 quid a wheel and thats a third towards a full refurb. Ive had my wheels bodged before from a place that said they could make them look better and the paint was flaking off after a month. I had the wheels off you professionally refurbed, it did cost about 260 quid but was well worth it mate
[/quote]

Cheers for that buddy :) I need to sit down, get some prices written down and get a few days where I'm least likeley to need the car jotted down and work something out :)

Full Colour Version: Wheels Need Some Love...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.