Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk3 Xenons And Sound System
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
cesaro
Hi people,

Ive had my focus ecoboost 180 for 3 months now, been looking for xenons and a new music system to put in the car..

I dont like the standard xenons and the standard sound system is atrocious..

Does anyone know where i can get some custom xenons fitted and good sound system without drilling holes etc etc (its still on finance)

Thanks..

cesaro
Foci_st3
What spec did you get as my Sony system in my new titanium x is very good and don't think any aftermarket system will do much better, just upgrade the bulbs in ya headlamps or do u want a different look because that's gonna be harder to do
artscot79
bear in mind its on finance i wouldnt touch much on it
cesaro
[quote name='Foci_st3' timestamp='1347893171' post='207087']
What spec did you get as my Sony system in my new titanium x is very good and don't think any aftermarket system will do much better, just upgrade the bulbs in ya headlamps or do u want a different look because that's gonna be harder to do
[/quote]

Zetec s spec
cuke
Hi, there is a guy over at the talkford's mk3 focus forum that has done some work to upgrade the speakers on his titanium x. However you need a better head unit as well, as the saying goes 'crap in crap out' so better speakers might not radically improve things...
Chris

Full Colour Version: Mk3 Xenons And Sound System
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615