Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie From Edinburgh
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
S3RL
Hello Folks!

My name is Chris, 23 from Edinburgh and drive a Red MK7 fiesta Zetec S.

Not much has been done to the car altho i am looking to get lowered sometime in the next few months,

Watch this space!

Cheers
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
PubeHeed
Where in edinburgh are you from?
stef123
Hello and welcome :)
Lenny
[quote name='S3RL' timestamp='1347913952' post='207165']
Hello Folks!

My name is Chris, 23 from Edinburgh and drive a Red MK7 fiesta Zetec S.

Not much has been done to the car altho i am looking to get lowered sometime in the next few months,

Watch this space!

Cheers
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Chris,
I like the work you have done on the boot mate,

If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges: http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online, the guides have been performed on a mk2.5 focus but most of them will work with your fiesta.
TDCiST
Hello mate welcome to the forum
jeebowhite
Welcome along,

I'm loving the black tip on the boot! alongside the fiery red, I think it looks really good!

Full Colour Version: Newbie From Edinburgh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.