Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Is The Best Brand Of Spark Plug For Focus !!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
zetecman2009
Hi, I'm going to change the plugs in my focus zetec. Ive been thinking about the Bosch Super 4, but not sure which would do the best job. Ive heared that NGK are popular ?. A mate of mine says that Bosch are the number one brand at present ?. At the moment I have the Motorcraft ford brand in, they have covered around 13,000 miles. Could anyone give me advice,? Cheers Jase <_<
neil oswin
[quote name='zetecman2009' post='12923' date='Feb 22 2009, 07:59 PM']Hi, I'm going to change the plugs in my focus zetec. Ive been thinking about the Bosch Super 4, but not sure which would do the best job. Ive heared that NGK are popular ?. A mate of mine says that Bosch are the number one brand at present ?. At the moment I have the Motorcraft ford brand in, they have covered around 13,000 miles. Could anyone give me advice,? Cheers Jase <_<[/quote]

Hi ive been told by an independant mechanic to only use Ford plugs in mine. Platinum tipped for ST's and RS's and standard for other models............

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615