Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus St-2
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Marcr1
I went down the local Ford dealer today with my mum and brother as his options are due to end soon so he was doing some paper work for a new Fiesta and they had a Focus St-2 in the showroom and all I can say is wow!

I went and had a sit in there whilst they were doing the boring paperwork and the cabin is such a nice place to be!!

The seats are probably the comfiest I've ever sat in and is genuinely luxurious! I love the look of the glossy black dash and the screen behind the steering wheel etc

I really want one now that's the only trouble.......

Im going to wait another year and a half until I'm 25 and look into one as I wouldn't even want to know what the insurance would be like

Are there any new Focus ST owners on this forum?

Cheers
k13r4n
Totally agree ford won't let me drive 1 need to be 21 can't wait to be old enough to get decent insurance for 1
Marcr1
Defo! I probably could've taken one for a test drive but then you face the annoying salesmen and their calls
artscot79
im 33 mate with 13 years driving and 10 years no claims and i couldnt afford the insurance
Marcr1
I'd have to have a look at prices, but I'd be "happy" to pay as much as £1300. Don't quite know how realistic that will turn out to be - Im going to have a look actually :P
Marcr1
Wow! I just did a quick compare the market search and put my age in as being 25 and the I'm amazed how cheap it came out:
Haz93
I went to have a look at an ST2 a few weeks back, got to say in spirit blue it looks AMAZING. They were willing to let me test drive (19yrs old) if I was defo serious about getting one :P
Insurance quote of 2300 baring in mind that my current 1.6 Zetec s is costing me 2500!!
I've found Money supermarket is best for cheap quotes but may differ.

On ford options plan, if I traded in my car as deposit (9000) then it would be about 250 a month for 2 years then you can get a new car and carry on the finance. Like upgrading your phone.

Full Colour Version: Focus St-2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615