Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 Focus Woes
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
tonytiger
Hi all what a week it has been, though I had wheel bearing rumble, so bought 2 new fir the front, got the changed but was told by garage that abs sensor was a pig to remove.... Guess what rumbling still there?? Garage said that the tyres on the front are worn unevenly at the front.... Took the focus to a tyre pace they said its quite common for the tyres to wear unevenly (budget tyres) but more on the rears than fronts... Just swapped back to fronts etc...

My issues....

What causes this wear??
Why does my esp light flash when accelerating, but won't go over 65mph? But if I turn off leave off for 10mins the ok??

Thanks in advance Tony
tonytiger
Sorry posted in wrong section

Regards tt

Full Colour Version: 2008 Focus Woes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615