Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mobily
Hi all

A quick introduction.

Just bought a 2009 Ford Focus Zetec Petrol in dark grey.12000 miles on the clock.

I look forward to sharing opinions with you all.

First impressions - Drives really smoothly and handles well. A little slow off the mark in 1st gear and seems thirsty. Drove to Bristol and back yesterday (240 miles) doing a steady 75mph and the trip computer says 39mpg. In the process of doing a brim calculation but looks like in reality it was about 34mpg by seeing the miles left before I need to refuel!

Will let you know how it goes.

James
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hi, Welcome, B)[/font][/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] [/font][/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] I drive a 2009 1.8 petrol, (you didn't give your engine cc), my on board computer is measuring very similar to the full tank to full tank mpg; on a long trip I get about 40 mpg short trips and about 37 mpg, no problems with the performance, better than my 2ltr petrol Mondeo I last had.[/font][/size][/color]
Lenny
[quote name='mobily' timestamp='1348990401' post='208968']
Hi all
A quick introduction.
Just bought a 2009 Ford Focus Zetec Petrol in dark grey.12000 miles on the clock.
I look forward to sharing opinions with you all.

First impressions - Drives really smoothly and handles well. A little slow off the mark in 1st gear and seems thirsty. Drove to Bristol and back yesterday (240 miles) doing a steady 75mph and the trip computer says 39mpg. In the process of doing a brim calculation but looks like in reality it was about 34mpg by seeing the miles left before I need to refuel!

Will let you know how it goes.
James
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum James,
When you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting site and upload some pictures of your motor.
You may also like to have a look at DMB graphics website where you can purchase some badge overlays to change the blue oval to another colour of choice or design.
mobily
Hi North Sussex!

Sorry, my engine is a 1.6.

Don't get me wrong it handles very well and is extremely comfortable! I just thought I'd get a better mpg on a 200 mile run. I'll know more when I finish the brim calculation.

How do you do smileys?

Thanks

James

Full Colour Version: Hello!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.