Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus 10 Plate,, Usb
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Scottie73
Hello all from sunny Scotland . Now i have a focus mk2 and im wanting to install the USB does any no where to get it cheap as ford want £85 for the pleasure off the cable .. Thank you..
Stoney871
You can try one of these, you just connect it between the original radio quadlock connector and the radio socket and place the box wherever you want the usb to come out.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=280733153650
Scottie73
Thank for that. Sorry it has taken so long to reply..
ukphillad
If you want to put in a USB connectivity, sometimes you would even better be off replacing the factory stereo on your focus! Depending on the year of your car, on my 08 plate one, I had to fit a double din because lack of USB connectivity annoyed the hell out of me! Got a cheeky Pioneer double din for under a 100 quid and it has a USB and AUX connectivity, well chuffed with that!! Reccomend it anyways!! :)
Brigante
[quote name='ukphillad' timestamp='1350860327' post='212915']
If you want to put in a USB connectivity, sometimes you would even better be off replacing the factory stereo on your focus! Depending on the year of your car, on my 08 plate one, I had to fit a double din because lack of USB connectivity annoyed the hell out of me! Got a cheeky Pioneer double din for under a 100 quid and it has a USB and AUX connectivity, well chuffed with that!! Reccomend it anyways!! :)
[/quote]

Why pioneer you manage to get for under 100quid?

Full Colour Version: Focus 10 Plate,, Usb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615