Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Nut In Essex
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
fastford320
hi im ian im a bit of a Ford nut i have a Mk5 1.3 fiesta (2001) and need to meet new people
I live in maldon cm9 postcode
Preee
Hi and Welcome to FOC
Zack Armstrong
Hi there mate, I live pretty near you!

I live down the road in Tiptree, haha. Should get a little car club meet going or something.
fastford320
aha yes yes just got to pass that fucking test tho :)
btmaldon
Hi mate. From my user name you may gather I am linked to the area. I lived in Belvedere Place for 7 years after buying a new build house there, but have been living in South Woodham for the last 10 years.

Maldon is a lovely place, only we needed a bigger house and 4 bed detached homes in South woodham were about £50k cheaper here 10 years ago. Plus the secondary school is the best in the area and I only have to walk to the Station in the morning rather than drive from Maldon. I would still like to move back at some stage though.

Welcome to the site and hope you will find your time on the boards most enjoyable.
fastford320
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1350039365' post='210985']
Hi mate. From my user name you may gather I am linked to the area. I lived in Belvedere Place for 7 years after buying a new build house there, but have been living in South Woodham for the last 10 years.

Maldon is a lovely place, only we needed a bigger house and 4 bed detached homes in South woodham were about £50k cheaper here 10 years ago. Plus the secondary school is the best in the area and I only have to walk to the Station in the morning rather than drive from Maldon. I would still like to move back at some stage though.

Welcome to the site and hope you will find your time on the boards most enjoyable.
[/quote]
well thank you and i hope you do but south woodham certainly isnt far from me so once ive passed that devilish test i hope to meet you and the other chelmsford maldon peeps
Kuga Kev
Welcome to a fellow Essex member. :)
fastford320
yes thank you kevin :)

Full Colour Version: Ford Nut In Essex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.