Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World Record Break/charity Raiser
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
k13r4n
Ok guys I need some input here was reading through and found some inspiration of one of the members gave me an idea. Basically I was thinking try to get as many members together as possible and set a record for most owners club members at a single meet I don't know if this is a record yet if it is let's break it and why not raise money for a charity while we do so I up for it who else is ?
alexp999
May be interested depending on where it is. Could be difficult logistically though.

Not sure where to start finding out about setting/breaking a record either, Google not come up with anything yet
k13r4n
Tbh Alex not had a look but I will do at some point today and post what I can or can't find
k13r4n
Just a scan on gwr website and doesn't look like there is a record for most members at a club meet and I agree logistically this is crazy I stay in Aberdeen so it's going to be mental
Oxide
Sounds like it could be a long drive for quite a few members. Sounds like a bit of a logistical nightmare unless we could get it sponsored by a ford dealership or something. I can imagine they would be interested in organising a group meet of ford owners
iNath
You're not gonna beat the thousands of cars that go Ford Fair every year at Silverstone :P
fastford320
kinda agree with Inath so many cars go to fordfair we would have to make it known as a worldwide event and base the event somewere in the uk
k13r4n
[quote name='fastford320' timestamp='1350975680' post='213103']
kinda agree with Inath so many cars go to fordfair we would have to make it known as a worldwide event and base the event somewere in the uk
[/quote]

Ok so why don't we try and get ford to officially endorse the club and use ford fair to do it

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.