Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlights Wires And Switch
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Anthony Obrien
All all I have a focus st 06 prefacelift I need he wire guide for the headlight switch and plug pl thanks
Stoney871
Which connection are you trying to locate?
I can give you the standard Mk2 diagrams for general lights and fog circuits a bit later if you want.
Anthony Obrien
Yes mate I can give that ago

What I need to find out is on the auto light switch what are the pins for it and what wires they are
Haz93
not sure which pins they are exactly as this isn't something shown on any common wiring diagrams. but if you are thinking of upgrading to auto lights the best way to check compatibility would be to look for the autolight/rain sensor wiring hidden in the roof lining.
Not sure if thats your intent but may help if it is
Stoney871
Right, after poring over the circuit diagram this is what i can acertain-
Numbers refer to the pin configuration on the back of the light switch connector plug.
I have cross referenced between all circuit diagrams i have but i strongly suggest you double check all wiring before modifying.
(please don't hold me responsible for any errors, i'm no electrical expert)

[IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stoney871/SwitchDetails.jpg[/IMG]
Anthony Obrien
Thanks mate

What i am doing is putting auto lights and wipers on my pre facelift st but when I trun the on in the gem they are not working so I think they is some wires missing or a rely that need to go in

All the wires are in the head line
Stoney871
Yes there needs to be a relay in the glovebox fuse board.
Anthony Obrien
Do you know what one is needed
Stoney871
I'm afraid not, maybe someone else here will be able to answer that or ask at a Ford Technician.

Full Colour Version: Headlights Wires And Switch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615