Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Car - Mk3 Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Fastfordman
Hi Everyone,

Just thought i'd share a few pics of my new car i'm picking up next week. Traded in my mk2 58 reg 1.8 Zetec Estate for following.

'11' Plate 12,000 Miles Mk3 Hatch. Zetec (125) in Panther Black with appearance pack which gives it 17" Inch alloys and blacked out rear windows. It's also got cruise control which i am not sure is standard?

I have a neighbour who works at a ford garage so got a really good deal, car is mint.

Preee
Very nice m8
dezwez
VERY NICE I LOVE Panther Black
Fastfordman
[quote name='dezwez' timestamp='1350757379' post='212665']
VERY NICE I LOVE Panther Black
[/quote]

Cheers I love the colour and always have loved it, even though blacks a nightmare to keep clean compared to my current silver car.
Foci_st3
What cruise control have you got as there's no controls on the steering wheel for it ndy for you hands free phone and radio controls
Fastfordman
[quote name='Foci_st3' timestamp='1350759539' post='212672']
What cruise control have you got as there's no controls on the steering wheel for it ndy for you hands free phone and radio controls
[/quote]

Perhaps it doesn't then was expecting it really, it's got that many buttons and switches it was hard to tell what was what.
jimrex
Snap! Exactly like mine... excellent choice sir ;)

If you have cruise, you'll have switches on the left hand side of the wheel, opposite the stereo/phone controls. It was an optional extra on the Zetec :)

Full Colour Version: New Car - Mk3 Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.