Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Mk3 1.6 105Ps Power Drop Cold Engine
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
DaveNAC
Hello,

I own a MK3 Focus Zetec, 1.6L Manual. When the engine is cold and I pull away the revs drop incredibly low and I have to dip the clutch to prevent it from stalling and sorta balance the clutch and accelerator until the power comes back and I can drive like normal, I have never had this sort of problem before with any other car when the engine is cold.

I just want to know if anyone else has this problem or if there could be anything wrong with the car such as the electronic accelerator control?

Thank you.
artscot79
the engine power is limited whilst the engine is cold to prevent damage to the engine until it warms up it may just be that difficult to say from a description

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615