Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi I'm New
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Laine
Hi everyone. Only just found this club, even though I have owned 8 Fiestas!! I suppose I am a bit stuck in a rut, but I have tried to improve each time it has come to replace them. The first one was a little poppy red 999cc Bonus plus. Very basic but I added things like a sunroof, fog lamps and a rear wash and wipe, yes that was an extra, so was the glove compartment flap. I've now ended up with a Titanium 1600 (09) with all the bells and whistles, although since buying this, it has changed with more extras being added. Not sure which one I have liked the most. I think I'd have to say it was my Y reg 1600 Ghia 4th generation Mark V. It was fast and nippy, had all the 'stuff' - leather seats, a/c etc and if they still built it today I would buy one. My current one is very 'grown up' and alot larger and wider. I still make a mess of parking it, as not sure where the 'four corners' are and am for ever bringing the mirrors in, just 'in case' when I go between my gate posts!!
Lenny
[quote name='Laine' timestamp='1351165558' post='213578']
Hi everyone. Only just found this club, even though I have owned 8 Fiestas!! I suppose I am a bit stuck in a rut, but I have tried to improve each time it has come to replace them. The first one was a little poppy red 999cc Bonus plus. Very basic but I added things like a sunroof, fog lamps and a rear wash and wipe, yes that was an extra, so was the glove compartment flap. I've now ended up with a Titanium 1600 (09) with all the bells and whistles, although since buying this, it has changed with more extras being added. Not sure which one I have liked the most. I think I'd have to say it was my Y reg 1600 Ghia 4th generation Mark V. It was fast and nippy, had all the 'stuff' - leather seats, a/c etc and if they still built it today I would buy one. My current one is very 'grown up' and alot larger and wider. I still make a mess of parking it, as not sure where the 'four corners' are and am for ever bringing the mirrors in, just 'in case' when I go between my gate posts!!
[/quote]
Welcome to the forum.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hi I'm New
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.