Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Needed Please,i Need To Take My Front Shock(Strut)Off,the Nut On The Top Is Realy Rusty&and The Allen Key Bit On Top Is Rounded Off?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Galaxy Club
hi guys,i need to take my front shock(strut)off on my 1998 2.3 galaxy,to change the top rubbers,but the nut on the top is realy rusty&and the allen key bit on top is rounded off?im going to order a new set of shocks,so i just need to find away to get the old ones off. any help would be great.
If its really bad the only thing to do is cut it off. When I change Galaxy front struts I always spend a week beforehand bathing them in WD40 as they trap water and as you've found are impossible to shift
thanks for your reply.any idea where i should cut it?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.