Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Clutch Master Seal
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Weeble
I'm new here so hello to everyone :) .

I have a 2003 focus TDCi and have a few problems that I need to get sorted.

The first problem is I've got a leak from my clutch master seal. The clutch pedal is covered in fluid and I've got a loss of break fluid. How much is this likley to get sorted?

The next problem my is that I cannot open my boot using either the internal boot release switch on the dash or the button on the key fob. I'm aware this is a common problem, am I right in thinking this is due to the switch being faulty? Is this an easy an easy DIY job?

Thanks in advance.
stef123
[quote name='Weeble' post='13298' date='Feb 25 2009, 07:58 PM']I'm new here so hello to everyone :) .

I have a 2003 focus TDCi and have a few problems that I need to get sorted.

The first problem is I've got a leak from my clutch master seal. The clutch pedal is covered in fluid and I've got a loss of break fluid. How much is this likley to get sorted?

The next problem my is that I cannot open my boot using either the internal boot release switch on the dash or the button on the key fob. I'm aware this is a common problem, am I right in thinking this is due to the switch being faulty? Is this an easy an easy DIY job?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

i ordered the clutch master cylinder for my car from ebay, genuine ford, 50 delivered. might be worth a look? Im not sure how much it would cost as i done the job myself but i would reckon 2 hours labour.
If your handy with spanners have you considered doing the job yourself?

Full Colour Version: Focus Clutch Master Seal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.