Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keyless Entry Not Locking/unlocking Doors
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Mrmadder
I have a 08 titanium x with keyless entry but its not as the title says locking or unlocking keyless start works fine just not the doors bit and the manual dosent help either lol
Mrmadder
Or I fact does it have keyless entry I presume it does as I don't need the keys to start any ideas would be helpfull
volts
Did it work before???

I have a feeling Ford do 2 different types of "keyless entry" one with the power start button and the fob to lock unlock dorrs by hitting the relavant button

Another where its completely keyless.

Or i might be talking out my backside
Mrmadder
You could be right I just presumed if it had the tech to start without the key it could lock the doors as well one of us is wrong and iam sure it's me lol
Mrmadder
I think I need to go to a ford dealer as someone is now saying they think it has it but the key isn't programmed for it ?..

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615