Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New To Ford
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
newmanman
Well for 22 years at least , new to the Forum and currenty looking at a 58 plate Zetec 1.6 petrol hatchback, it is an Auto as that is all the Mrs will drive, it's trade with only 18k miles and looks very tidy , all the stamps in the service book asking 5.6k

Seems a reasonable price but sure to negotiate a bit off, just need some support from you guys to ensure I check for the right things , so help , what should I be looking for / asking about / considering before making the plunge, is the Zetec showing any issues I should be worried about.

It will mostly be an around town car with the occasional longer journey to Scotland from the Mids probably doing max 4k miles a year and looking to get 5 - 7 years ownership out of it.

Any pointers would be great

Thanks

Martin.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: New To Ford
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.