Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Guys and Gals.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
BFG75
[color="#0000FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi,

I'm Clark, and I have been reading the forum for a couple of months now. It has taken me this long to actually post something, as so far (touch wood) my Fiesta 1.3LX 52 plate has been an absolute star.

I have owned the fiesta since 01/10/08, and had sworn never to buy a ford since hiring a Sierra and then a Mondeo during the mid nineties, both of which were like driving blancmanges! However I had to downsize and my family upsized by one, and finances had to be redirected and so myself and the wife took a trip to Morrisons one morning and ended up coming back with a deal done on the Fiesta!

52 plate 1.3LX. 5 doors. 66k, and still like new inside which is testament to the improvements Ford have made over the last 10 years!

I am looking forward to joining in the discussions and being an active member of the forums.

Happy driving all.

Clark.[/font][size="2"][/size][/color]
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club.

Full Colour Version: Hi Guys and Gals.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.