Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need For Speed Most Wanted
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Computing, Gaming and Geeky
k13r4n
New need for speed is out on Friday who will be getting this then I think it looks amazing its sort of continued on from the original version but updated ie cars and graphics

The tv trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-lV3LRxEY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Game play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHXcq6CQHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mark M.K
I should have it tomorrow morning if the postie is on time :)
Foci_st3
Nope assassins creed 3 for me thanks
k13r4n
[quote name='Mark M.K' timestamp='1351794777' post='214853']
I should have it tomorrow morning if the postie is on time :)
[/quote]

So what's your opinion then
Mark M.K
It could do with more custom mods for bodywork etc. It's something whats been missing from NFS games for years. It reminds me a lot of Burnout, but overall it's not a bad game. It's got the typical "perfect" placed traffic for you to hit at the wrong time's, which annoy me a bit.
k13r4n
[quote name='Mark M.K' timestamp='1352144168' post='215367']
It could do with more custom mods for bodywork etc. It's something whats been missing from NFS games for years. It reminds me a lot of Burnout, but overall it's not a bad game. It's got the typical "perfect" placed traffic for you to hit at the wrong time's, which annoy me a bit.
[/quote]

Personally I think they should make a new version of the underground games and yeah it's like burnout because criterion who make nfsmw also make turnout and yeah traffic is just annoying as well
k13r4n
[quote name='Foci_st3' timestamp='1351799162' post='214864']
Nope assassins creed 3 for me thanks
[/quote]

Just got a 3d tv and now want this to play in 3d

Full Colour Version: Need For Speed Most Wanted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.