Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help With Elm 327
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
tom_cmax
hi there guys im after some help if possible ive bought myself a elm327. ive then soldered all the modifications, and have downloaded the putty file to make the changes, but the putty screen is different to all the screenshots that i have seen on this forum and others and cant seem to make it work properly is anyone able to help because i cant get to the screen where i input the commands to make it work... (black screen)

hope somone can help

thanks

tom
Preee
If you use ELMConfig program , there is a button on the start screen of the new version and also top right when you click on modules tab , clicking either button with the ELM327 attached will automatically setup the E<M327 without the need for putty

Full Colour Version: Help With Elm 327
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615