Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
GregMarton
Hi All,

My name is Greg, I live in Golders Green, London with my wife and son. I recently got an ST24 Mondeo, which is my 3rd Mondeo and 5th Ford :)

The current one: 1997 2.5 V6 ST24 hatchback

The exes: 1999 Mondeo 2.0 GLX hatchback; 2000 Mondeo 2.0 Ghia saloon automatic; 2002 Focus 2.0 hatch automatic; 1998 Windstar 3.8 V6 minivan

Love big U.S Fords, and next to the ST soon to be an Explorer, but can't help it, love the ST mondeo :)))
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
InterceptorP71
Hi Greg,

"[i]Love big U.S Fords, and next to the ST soon to be an Explorer, but can't help it, love the ST mondeo )"[/i]

Then check out a truly amazing vehicle - our Ford P71 '[i]Police Interceptor[/i]' is now available in Europe exclusively from us here in Kent. Almost 18' long, 2 tons in weight, the uprated 4.6L V8 hits 60mph in 8.5 seconds and on up to 140mph, but with 20+mpg and a spec list that is simply outrageous! What other car has a fully street-legal PA system, stab-proof seats, spotlights etc etc? Full 15 months UK warranty, and you can even choose your own colours/markings etc.

Check out www.USA-cop-cars.com for all the details! "[i]Why Have Special, When You Can Have Unique![/i]"
GregMarton
Thanks Buddy. time will come, but not there yet :)

Full Colour Version: Greetings :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615