Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie From Pa
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
01GTTB
Hello everyone!

Little bit about myself. I'm 18, currently a college freshman studying architecture at KSU. I am an avid Mustang lover and owner. My pride and my life is my 2001 Ford Mustang GT Convertible and her name is Anabelle. She's triple black in color, auto, premium model with every option available. I love my Ford to death and we travel almost everywhere (unless there is salt or snow on the roads). I pay for the whole car myself, including repair bills, maintenance, insurance, and car payments. I'm meticulous about caring for this car because I wax it twice a year, clay bar it once a year, and wash it once every week (I do a full outside and inside and engine detail by hand twice a year as well). I'm slowly learning how to repair items on my car. Attached is a photo from my iPhone of my car. Enjoy!

Tyler
01GTTB
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome
Stoney871
Welcome to the forum.
Excellent car.

Full Colour Version: Newbie From Pa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.