Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help!!!!!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Can any 1 tell we're I can get the rubber pipe from that comes off the oil separate its about 4 inches long its a u bend one end is bigger than the other it's on a 2.5v6 2003 fords want 62 cause u got to buy the hole unit and the pipe does not come separate
mondeospares mate they have there own shop on ebay aswell

Full Colour Version: Help!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.