Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
JJ Smith
I am JJ Smith From Hopefield South Africa. I Drive a white 2000 Ford Mondeo 1.8LX 4 door with about 330000km on the clock which I bought about 2years ago.
My father in-law Drives a 2001 Mondeo Aspen that he bought new and that has done over 400000km.(250000 miles) and the only part (excl normal service items) that has ever been replaced is a power steering pump.

In the UK these might be old and cheap but in South Africa it's seen as not to old and you will pay anything from 1500 Pounds for a fairly good one like mine.

Infact I bought mine without and engine and had to pay more for an used engine imported from Japan than what a good Modeo mk2 costs in the UK.

The pick attached is the day I got it. I have replaced those stupid looking hubcaps with new Ford caps.
Preee
Hi and Welcome to FOC
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome
GregMarton
Hi and Welcome.

Had white 4door too :) nice one

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615