Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remap In Yorkshire
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Drich290195
Gonna treat my self to this at the no of the month any ideas of a re mapper one Yorkshire and cost anyone had it done on a 1.8 tdci mk2 are their significant gains to be had cheers
Mike77
Lol funny you should say that, I treated myself yesterday and had my mk2 1.8tdci remapped. You will definitely notice a difference, makes mine feel like a new car, a lot better at overtaking.
Drich290195
Cool how much did it cost you mate
Mike77
[quote name='Drich290195' timestamp='1352555118' post='216125']
Cool how much did it cost you mate
[/quote]

A friend of mine has a franchise doing remaps, so he only charged me £135, but would hve happily paid more for the transformation its made. The ride feels much smoother, right through the gears, very pleased with it. Im in Merseyside, but surely there is someone where you are that offers the service.
Drich290195
done a google search and sent a few emails willing to spend 200 on this so will see what they come back with.
salsheikh
RS Tuning are well known in Leeds. Look on tdocuk.com forum for reviews. TDCIST on here will recommend them.

Mike, did you get any RR figures to see the difference?
Mike77
No mate, wasn't too bothered to be honest, just as long as it felt different ( which it does) plus if driven normally, should see an improvement in mpg. Car is a lot more responsive low down, and much better midrange power, so better for overtaking :-)

Full Colour Version: Remap In Yorkshire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615