Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Folks
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Heidfirst
Just joined here after 4 years on the sister Toyotaownersclub forum & I'm sure that you'll be as helpful a community as they are. :)
Got a facelift 2008 (is that a 2.5?) 5dr Focus Zetec 1.8 125bhp - will probably be doing a few small mods but most likely of the "easier to live with" kind rather than for show.
Last Ford that I ran was a Granada back in the 90s so expect a few "noob" questions as I get up to speed ...
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='Heidfirst' timestamp='1352613260' post='216232']
Just joined here after 4 years on the sister Toyotaownersclub forum & I'm sure that you'll be as helpful a community as they are. :)
Got a facelift 2008 (is that a 2.5?) 5dr Focus Zetec 1.8 125bhp - will probably be doing a few small mods but most likely of the "easier to live with" kind rather than for show.
Last Ford that I ran was a Granada back in the 90s so expect a few "noob" questions as I get up to speed ...
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum,
My last car was a Toyota aswell but their more recent styling doesnt appeal to me, i was tied for choice between a Toyota Levin or a new focus, so here i am and chose diesel.
Plenty of guides on the forum, mine are listed below and most available in PDF format for easy printing without comments.
Happy to answer any ford related questions.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club

Full Colour Version: Hi Folks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615