Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto window problem
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mickyd
:( Does anyone know how to cure this auto window problem, when i unlock the the car with the remote and hold the button to drop all the windows everything works fine but when i lock it and hold the button to close only the nearside window goes up, so i then have to unlock the car and do the others manually. Was working fine the other day.
SierraYankee99
Global closing needs reprogramming on each door.

If you are unable to close the windows by remote, you probably need to set the fully closed position:

1. Open the window
2. Fully close it using driver's window control
3. Press and hold up button for 5 seconds

The fully closed position has now been set. Repeat the above steps for all windows.

NB. This needs to be done every time you disconnect the car's battery.
mickyd
Still not working, but i did disconnect the battery the other day to replace my bluetooth.. do i need to auto open or manually open and then individually close each one from the drivers panel or from its own button...Cheers
SierraYankee99
Manually open the window fully, then close it. Then hold the button on the door of the car on the up part for 5 seconds. Then repeat for each door. I believe you use the controls on the drivers door to do each window not the one on the individual door.

Full Colour Version: Auto window problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615