Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ideas for a mk3 fiesta
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
3lward
heyy im new so go easy lol
i own a mk3 fiesta bog standard 1.3 i dont know much about them i was wondering can u buy a webber carb to fit the mk3 fiesta?
and is anyone on here selling Si bumpers and skirts, or rsturbo bumpers and skirts or XR2i bumpers and skirts
thanks any other ideas to subtley mod my fiesta as im not into this big crap bodykit crap lol

SierraYankee99
[b]Welcome to Ford Owners Club.[/b] This area is for new members introductions only. Please DO NOT post questions relating to car issues here as they may get removed. Please use the main categories to select the car model you wish to talk about. Not being arsey mate, but it does say it in big black letters at the top of the page :D
3lward
[quote name='SierraYankee99' post='13641' date='Feb 28 2009, 07:55 AM'][b]Welcome to Ford Owners Club.[/b] This area is for new members introductions only. Please DO NOT post questions relating to car issues here as they may get removed. Please use the main categories to select the car model you wish to talk about. Not being arsey mate, but it does say it in big black letters at the top of the page :D[/quote]

whoops sorry :(
SierraYankee99
No worries, repost it in the fiesta section :D

Full Colour Version: ideas for a mk3 fiesta
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615