Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Programming A New Remote
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
KjetilS
I had to buy a new remote because I washed the old one in the washing machine. Anyone know how to program it when I have a start button?
The four times ingnition on and off don't work when I use the button. I can't use the key to turn the ignition on and off. It is only a plastic slot I insert the key into.
I have a 2008 Focus.
artscot79
I'm sure its a dealer job try ignition position 1 to 2 6times then press the remote button
KjetilS
I can't do ignition key 1-2 when I have start button.
k13r4n
I have a keyless focus and I have a circle cap over an ignition barel on mine I would imagine yours is the same there is a wee slot to flick it out with and I have an emergency key I would imagine as artscot says the 1-2 six times then a press on the remote would work bit if your car doesn't have this barrel then it's a dealer job and your looking between 40 and 50 quid from ford
k13r4n
I will try get a few pics up tomorrow for you so you can see what I mean

Full Colour Version: Programming A New Remote
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615