Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Meets/shows?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Elcampo
Are there any car meets or car shows in the near future. Recently purchased a Fiesta and I am looking for MOD ideas, would be interested to see what everyone else has done to theres.

Im in Cheshire, but with the car being a lot smoother and more comfortable than my old one I dont mind driving.
iNath
Hope the other mods don't shoot me for this, but seeing as you have a Zetec-S sign up to ZSOC.com
They have plenty of meets all over and regional meets too, but stick around here as well ;)
Elcampo
[quote name='iNath' timestamp='1353591734' post='217881']
Hope the other mods don't shoot me for this, but seeing as you have a Zetec-S sign up to ZSOC.com
They have plenty of meets all over and regional meets too, but stick around here as well ;)
[/quote]

Nice one, btw I see your car is on the second page of google if you type in something like 'ford fiesta zetec s mod'

Are you member over there?
iNath
[quote name='Iwantone' timestamp='1353592764' post='217883']
Nice one, btw I see your car is on the second page of google if you type in something like 'ford fiesta zetec s mod'

Are you member over there?
[/quote]

Page 3 for me ;)

I'm a member on all the Fiesta forums!

Full Colour Version: Car Meets/shows?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.