Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 Ford Focus Estate Centre Console
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
RickG
Good afternoon to you all,

I was wondering if I could just pick your brains for a few...

I have a 2008 Focus Estate (believe to be a 2,5?). Anyway, I miss the armrest from my 2005 focus ghia I used to have. I have done some searching of the web and ebay but I am confused about if a 2005 centre console will fit into my current focus. Or not, what other choices is there. I can see a 2012 titanium focus centre console on ebay, but it has the 12v power port in a different place.

Any help would be great!

Rick
btmaldon
Not sure if the 2005 one will fit and the 2012 one will be from a Mk 3 and will not fit.

When I had my 2009 Focus Estate I bought a Titanium centre console from a 2009 model. The additional 12v point I connected to the existing one, so I had two.

The only thing is you must get the handbrake cover, gear shift cover and the panels that link to it that run under the dash into the footwells. They are all different shapes and sizes than the standard.
gumpy321
[quote name='RickG' timestamp='1353590882' post='217880']
Good afternoon to you all,

I was wondering if I could just pick your brains for a few...

I have a 2008 Focus Estate (believe to be a 2,5?). Anyway, I miss the armrest from my 2005 focus ghia I used to have. I have done some searching of the web and ebay but I am confused about if a 2005 centre console will fit into my current focus. Or not, what other choices is there. I can see a 2012 titanium focus centre console on ebay, but it has the 12v power port in a different place.

Any help would be great!

Rick
[/quote]

It will, however, make sure that it is the same colour as your interior.

I did mine [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/36049-08-ford-focus-style-armrest/#entry204398"]here[/url]
btmaldon
[size=5][sub]That centre console looks like a straight swap where as the titanium one I had needed some other parts and was quite different with the carbon effect, additional 12v socket etc. Was that one out of a Zetec?[/sub][/size]
gumpy321
It was out of a MK2 Zetec. One of the last ones before the facelift.
RickG
Many thanks for your input, really is apprietiated. its nice to come to somewhere where you can get proper answers :)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.