Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cruise Control
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
FekuFord
Can't seem to add to the guide for this anymore.

I've retrofitted a 4 spoke steering wheel with cruise controls to my 2008 petrol Focus.

It's been activated in the pcm, gem and instrument panel but it isn't working.

I've got a C ending gem so I reckon this is the problem.

As the gem is only the fusebox as far as I can make out, it's likely to be just a single wire connection missing in the cruise circuit.

So - does anyone have any idea what is actually missing that is present in a D gem fusebox and is it possible to add this manually?

Thanks.
Preee
The GEM is above and behind the fuse box , if you remove the battery you will see the rear GEM connection plug.

If you take a look at my ST ESP switch guide you will see the pictures of the plug also in the guide is a diagram of connections , if your missing CC connections you may be able to check the harness.
FekuFord
Thanks.

Do you mean the plug next to the brake servo in the esp pdf?

That cable looks like it goes to the fusebox next to the battery.

I presume you are suggesting checking that the white and brown wires mentioned in the cc guide run from the passenger footwell fusebox connector into the engine bay fusebox?
fyl
Anyone tried fitting a Mondeo MK4 steering into ford focus like this ? Instructions translated using google is a pretty unclear. Just wonder anyone here has done it and could write a guide in english :)

http://ffclub.ru/topic/29155/jump_320/#comments

Full Colour Version: Cruise Control
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.