Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
smitt008
hello my name is tom im 24 and ive been driving a mk5 fiesta but due to life i was involved in a accident and the car was a wright off! but now i have a new car and its a ford fiesta 1.4 TDCI style and ive only had it since friday :) and already i love it :). so all peeps hello :)
.Ryan
Welcome mate.
Lenny
[quote name='smitt008' timestamp='1353802556' post='218211']
hello my name is tome im 24 and ive been driving but due it life i was involved in a accident and the car was a wright off! but now i have a new car and its a ford fiesta 1.4 TDCI style and ive on had it since friday :) and already i love it :). so all peeps hello :)
[/quote]
Welcome to the forum,
Good choice with the diesel, when you get a momment check the footwells in the front for bilb sockets
Fit some T10 W5W bulbs and they will illuminate along with the courtesy light.
smitt008
thanks guys :)

really?? that bulb the 1 that goes into the roof light in the car??
Stoney871
Oh yes!
Strange how many cars roll off the production line with holders fitted but they can't bother to stick a couple of 10p bulbs in.
If you don't have the wiring fitted don't worry, it's a straightforward mod and too easy not to give it a whirl.
smitt008
ive had a look and cant see anything, but i dont know what im looking for tbh. and i wouldnt evan know where to start... :(
Stoney871
Brigante (Charlie) has some very useful photos as to the locations.
He'll feel his ears burning pretty soon and most likely oblige you.

Full Colour Version: Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.