Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Andymack
Running 2 Fords at the moment a F150 Lightning pick up and a Fiesta Sportvan 2012 , need some advice on remapping the Sportvan so thought I would give you guys a try
Stoney871
Hi, is the sportvan a turbo diesel or petrol?
If a turbo diesel then it should respond to tuning quite well.
If a petrol them tuning doesn't do a lot unless the car is also a turbo.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Andymack
It's a 2012 turbo diesel looked at a few sites on google but thought it best to ask guys who know rather than peeps selling if you get my drift
Lenny
[quote name='Andymack' timestamp='1354221878' post='219009']
Running 2 Fords at the moment a F150 Lightning pick up and a Fiesta Sportvan 2012 , need some advice on remapping the Sportvan so thought I would give you guys a try
[/quote]
The sports van fiesta,
Would be a 1.6TDCi 90Bhp model identical in mechanics to the 3/5door fiesta with seats in the rear.
And close to the 90bhp 1.6TDCi focus,

However
The fiesta now has a bosh ecu, tuning companys are currently trying to create a map compatable with the bosh,
They used to use siemens ecu systems which can be remapped at the momment with no problem.

I have a 1.6TDCi focus it was 90bhp
But ive fitted a 2.5" piper DPF back duplex exhaust, Green Performance induction filter and an ecu remap,
Its now 120bhp and getting 62mpg where i used to get 56mpg

Full Colour Version: Hi New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615