Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Strut
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Drich290195
What's a reasonable probe to get this replaced by a garage and is it a mot fail
Drich290195
just for your info lads it was not a strut. Had the car in ford they price matched a service for 150. So got a full service and mot for that price. Through up a couple of issues break fluid boiling too low so needed changing, wipers all round needed , new front tyre and new shock absorber all this including the 150 service they wanted £510.

I turned round and said my mot does not run out till march was getting it done early as it was free. I said do it for £450 or ill just wait till march. Call back later from manager saying yep no problems will do for that price. Also had indicator bulbs changed in that price , head lights re aligned , tracking done and a new fuel filter oil filter and new oil.

Just goes to show you can haggle with ford lol , do you think i did ok for that price?.

Full Colour Version: Front Strut
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615