Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fusion - 6000 Cd Needs Code All The Time
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
madsteve
Hello,

Can anybody help me?

My CD 6000 asks for the code every time I get into the car. Its starting to get a bit annoying.
It does keep the code for a little while after turning the car off. I think when the display turns off after leaving the car locked for a while is when it goes.

Nothing else seems to be effected, the only other fault i have is that the fuse for the 12v power socket / cigarette lighter has blown. But the radio was fine when the lighter stopped working initially.

Thanks in advance

Steve
Stoney871
There is a fuse for the memory saver in your internal fuse board too.
The radio has a permanent live feed for clock, station memory and code.
madsteve
Thanks Stoney871, I don't think that that is the problem.

I don't lose anything else other than the code, time / station memory is ok and persists. I have checked both fused marked 'Radio' one is 3A which i assume is the permanent live, but it is fine.

Could it be internal to the radio?
Dan62

\

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615