Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loss of Dashboard/Traction Control Light Permanently On
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
kazzy7004
Hi,
I have a focus 2.0L Ghia 03 plate. Just lately the traction control light comes on by itself and then I lose all the dashboard display - the trip meter and milometer LED display goes to ------, the spedo, rev, fuel and oil needles all drop to 0. I've just rang the local Ford garage and been told to take it in so they can diagnose the problem for 94!! Which to be honest I can't really afford.... I can't seem to find anything about this so was wondering if anyone here could help? I have just had an MOT and 4 new tyres - perhaps something was 'knocked' during this???
Any advice gratefully received.
Thank you!!
SierraYankee99
Sounds like a faulty cluster to me
SHANES9818
Hi there

i also have the same problem with my ford focus v reg.

the dash board is alright but the traction light appears to be on all the time, what do you think that might be?

can any one help???

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615