Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Post - Thermometer On 09 Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
RhysG
Hi guys,

I got my focus about a month ago, my first car are really pleased with it, theres just one thing i find really annoying about it and im wondering if theres a way to resolve it or not.

The temperature will only show in celcius if everything else shows in kilometres, and farenheit with miles.

Does anyone know if you can change it to have degrees celcius and miles or do i just have to deal with the temperature showing in farenheit?

Hope this makes sense and im not just talking crap haha
martyntdci
you can change from celcius to farenhite n vise versa through the menu option on the stalk
gumpy321
[quote name='RhysG' timestamp='1355082084' post='220401']
Hi guys,

I got my focus about a month ago, my first car are really pleased with it, theres just one thing i find really annoying about it and im wondering if theres a way to resolve it or not.

The temperature will only show in celcius if everything else shows in kilometres, and farenheit with miles.

Does anyone know if you can change it to have degrees celcius and miles or do i just have to deal with the temperature showing in farenheit?

Hope this makes sense and im not just talking crap haha
[/quote]

Yes, scroll through the menu using the stalk until you see a picture of a thermometer. Hold OK until it changes to Celcius. Job done.
RhysG
Thanks alot guys! Its been driving me crazy!
nigwith
Hi Rhys G

Here's an extract from the Owner's Manual for my 2012 Focus which should be similar:

Measure units
To toggle between metric and imperial
units, scroll to this display and press the
OK button.
Toggling the units of measure using this
display will affect the following displays:
• Distance to empty.
• Average fuel consumption.
• Instantaneous fuel consumption.
• Average speed.
Temperature units
To toggle between metric and imperial
units, scroll to this display and press the
OK button.
Toggling the temperature units using this
display will affect the following displays:
• Outside air temperature.
• The temperature display in the
automatic climate control.

I think that this just confirms what others have said!

Good luck!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.