Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advice Wanted Please
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
swhite87
hi guys and girls, i am going to need a saying goodbye to my mk1 focus in the near future as it is just not big enough anymore for the growing family :( ,

my question is can anybody recommend another ford that has a half decent amount of legroom in the rear (as being 6'6" the drivers seat needs to be right back in most cars!!), i have thought about possibly a focus/mondeo estate or even a galaxy (which would probably be better), really dont want to defect to a zafira etc unless i really need to.

budget will be around £2500 plus whatever i get for the focus.

pretty much the only requirements are that it is diesel and i can fit 2 kids in the back without having knees / feet thrust into my back every 2 minutes.

any help or advice would be very much appreciated
Steve
Hi mate

sorry to hear that you are having to part with your Focus.

Have you ever thought about a mondeo? Get something like the TDCi as gives great economy and also can be quite torquey
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]The amount of leg room in the saloon / estate will be the same, the only difference is the space in the boot. Check out the dimensions of the Mondeo v Focus and then go and sit in the rear seats at your local dealers. [/font][/size][/color]

Full Colour Version: Advice Wanted Please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615