Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Is The Rheostat On A 2007 Focus..
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
scraprat
Good morning everyone and no doubt thankyou in advance of the answers,
I was asked to look at a freinds 2007 focus because the blower speed dail was only working on 4 so did some "googling" found out about the rheostat problems on the Fords also it seemed to be saying its on the passengers side footwell. So removed the glovebox and trim but couldnt see it anywhere so had a look in the drivers side...just in case...
I cant seem to see it to removed it to put in a new coupling as per what id read in other posts,
So any help as to where it is would be, will be gratefully recieved then i cant see how to fix it.

Sorry if its "posted" anywhere put when i used the forum seach it found nothing.
Steve
Hi

i think the rheostat that is where the electrical connection enters the fan blower... looks similar to a plug.
scraprat
Ok thanks il strip it all down again when i get chance and have another look. Cant say i saw the electrical conection when i had it apart last time.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615