Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Names
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
loggbook
Hi guys please reply to this topic if you have given your car a name Mine is called beryl ha!
Stoney871
The pup
cragger89
Mine is Bob II (known as Bob) - first car was called Bob and because it was such a good car compared to the BMW and Audi which followed it, it felt "right".

No one can mock me for this... ;)
PubeHeed
My car is called Bernard...

Reg plate: SSG
SSG=Sausage
Bernard Matthews make turkey sausages.
Car = Bernard :L
Stoney871
[quote name='PubeHeed' timestamp='1354840168' post='220044']
My car is called Bernard...

Reg plate: SSG
SSG=Sausage
Bernard Matthews make turkey sausages.
Car = Bernard :L
[/quote]
As long as it makes sense to you. ;)
jimrex
Number plate ends RHX, so it's called Rex :P
2011fiesta
I tried to name mine when I first got it but never came up with anything that stuck.
Its been referred to as the panther a few times due to the panther black paint, and a member on an american fiesta forum called it the beaver due to its front plate, but officially it has no name :(
Marcr1
Jane :P
2011fiesta
[quote name='Marcr1' timestamp='1354919376' post='220139']
Jane :P
[/quote]

Jane? whats the reasoning behind that? lol
Marcr1
It started with my old car, the plate ended in Jan, my girlfriends middle name is also Jane. When I sold the car the name kinda stuck so my Fiesta kinda became Jane senior :lol:
jeebowhite
"Kerry" the kia... She has a wussy horn and I couldnt imagine giving it a blokes name...
k13r4n
ok guys any of you got nicknames for your beloved cars and a friend nicknamed my car Tina titanium adaptly being a titanium
Millsy1
i call mine ginnie...she is tonic blue so like gin and tonic ginnie :D
Steve
I dont have a name, must think of one :)
PubeHeed
Mines Bernard. Cause the licence plate is SSG. Bernard matthews Sausage lol
Vade
Well my last car was called Polly, think Im gonna name my new one Margaret
k13r4n
ha ha just had visions of you shouting out the house window to Margaret and a medium to long Paise then a toot back from the motor like in little Britain oh and nice motor Neil
Vade
Lol well Ive shouted at her this morning as she cut out after id backed off the driveway......now shes fallen out with me as she turns over, fires and then dies. lol oh and thanks I have new wheels on her now will upload some pics soon
flatapex
I need ideas for a name for mine y reg focus 1.4 cl with Ncb as letters on plate?
MitchellPetrie

Mines Carlos, since carlos is my go to name for everything and its a car, so Car-Los :) 

rashmi
Mine is called Mittens.
Major Eazy
The Defiant.

Named after USS Defiant, NCC-74205, from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
Hyrule
Mine is called Link, as im a huge zelda fan. :)
jeebowhite

Right now mine is called a few things, but I dont think they are repeatable on the forum...

Hyrule

Right now mine is called a few things, but I dont think they are repeatable on the forum...

Lol oh dear
jeebowhite

oh yes! a few issues that make me not so pleased! it has a trip to ford to see if we can turn these names around!

FOCA

Even after 8+ years of ownership, 1000s of miles of "faithful" service, all the blood sweat and tears, work, money and (my) ideas that have gone into the (unique) car -

Its still an "it" and does not have a name -apart from "the Mondeo" (its a "man" thing) :lol:

SeanW
My girlfriend insisted on a name for it - as did my family. Family because my old Punto earnt the name Brum (or "Crum" by my other half...that was before we were together too - turned out to be more accurate as it did start crum-bling around my ears)

The Focus was called Freddie and Lottie called her Fiesta Frankie. Her family have always named their cars lol
I tend to just call it "the car" or "the Focus"

Her previous car was called Norman (R-reg Saxo) because that was the previous owners name. And the family car is a Meriva (as were the peevious two Zafiras) called Jeffrey...because it came from Jeffrey's Farm.
Lenny
I don't have a name for it any more,
But before I got it remapped I used to call it "tafuck"
When accelerating from 1st to 2nd I'd say "come on tafuck"
But since the remap I don't talk to it anymore lol
Face

The Puma was named Barbie coz the wing mirrors had faded from red to a dull pink. The st 2 i call lil' Bandit as it gets away like one :ph34r:

FOCA

I don't have a name for it any more,
But before I got it remapped I used to call it "tafuck"
When accelerating from 1st to 2nd I'd say "come on tafuck"
But since the remap I don't talk to it anymore lol

I must be a bit slow today i didnt "get" it at first -sounds better when you say it out loud -  ha ha :lol:  

Real men don't name their cars LOL   :lol:

SeanW
My dear ol' Mum has started referring to the Focus as "The Beast"...not really sure why :-/
mixmasterlooney

Julia because it sounds like a hot naughty woman just like my zetec S. I get a naughty feeling roughing her up on the roads similar to the naughty feeling i get turning ESP off

Stoney871
Simple and to the point.
Pup.
It always runs the big dogs around ;)
WillFrith

Mine is named Casey as the start of the reg is KC so yeah.

Lenny

Julia because it sounds like a hot naughty woman just like my zetec S. I get a naughty feeling roughing her up on the roads similar to the naughty feeling i get turning ESP off

WTF!!
Have you spoken to Julia about blanking her egr
Or would she like it in the gas pipe lmao
bubba31

mine is called jemima just need 1 for the focus now

Doctor_63

My Fiesta called Florence, Flo for short and my OHs (who also has a Fiesta) is called Fiona or Fi.

neilalexander

My friends affectionately called my old car Nigella, from the NG numberplate. Current car hasn't really been named, although maybe I should continue on the theme of daytime Food Network personalities?

georgen

Mines Bernard. Cause the licence plate is SSG. Bernard matthews Sausage lol

Walls jumped out at me before Bernard  :ph34r:

georgen

Only ever named one vehicle, it was a 1989 landrover 90 i spent two years rebuilding, she was called Martha and even to this day family friends and even work colleagues say to me saw Martha everytime shes spotted. 

Full Colour Version: Car Names
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.