Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem....
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mondeo man
Hello guys/girls.. got a mk3 mondeo and got a problem..started a couple of weeks ago and only happened twice since..what it is..you drive the car stop do what you've got to do then back into the car turn the key tries to turn over get a couple of revs then dies...leave it for about 5-10 mins and it starts as if nothing has happened..by the way its 2ltr petrol zetec...could it be cam shaft sensor ?..fuel pump ?..thanks for you're help.. B)
Vade
Im thinking if its the fuel pump then it wouldnt start at all? Thats from my experiences with the sodding things anyway......had to replace one a few weeks back in my old car
Steve
sounds like the camshaft sensor to me
mondeo man
thats what i'm thinking along them lines steve..any way..since it last happened i've not had any trouble(touch wood) i can hear the fuel being primed on the turn of the key so i don't think its the fuel pump..so at the mo i'm at a loss..thanks for you're answers guys... B)

Full Colour Version: Problem....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.