Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main Dealers Lost The Plot
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Sport Rider
Recently i had cause to visit the main dealers due to a starting fault.This was eventually diagnosed as a faulty Battery which wasn't covered by ford three year warranty.Wallet lighter by £170.00 (diagnose and Battery).Today i received an email telling me my first registered 01/03/11 focus sport is due for an Mot ?????, i think they have lost the plot or has the law been changed lol.
Mike77
Think they have lost the plot, as as far as I know, it should be due its first MOT Jan 2014. And wow, £170 to basically put a tester on a battery (2mins) and replace it. You've well and truly had your pants pulled down. One of the many reasons so many people are afraid to visit a genuine Ford garage. That job should have been no more than £100 at a garage, sub £60 if you did it yourself :blink:
salsheikh
what a bloody rip off, £170 for a diagnostic check and battery.

Full Colour Version: Main Dealers Lost The Plot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615