Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fair 2013
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
k13r4n
ok guys if the world hasn't ended by this time who is up for ford fair tickets go on sale next month
Mark M.K
FOC plan to attend next year. Detials wont be released for some time yet.
Steve
we were there this year.. good event.
iNath
[quote name='Mark M.K' timestamp='1355684982' post='221537']
FOC plan to attend next year. Detials wont be released for some time yet.
[/quote]

But maybe that's the problem, FOC had low attendance because many (like myself) bought tickets in advance with other clubs. Those other clubs also had a much better location due to booking earlier.
DanGersFord
Where is it?
Elcampo
I'll be attending this year. Will be my first year, hopefully coming along with a mate of mine...he doesn't drive a ford but I still go the VW days with him.
iNath
[quote name='DanGersFord' timestamp='1355789509' post='221797']
Where is it?
[/quote]

Silverstone, Northamptonshire
b1g_dav3
How much would the tickets be? :P
Focuschick
I'll be attending this year, went last year think tickets were about 25
Dal.
[quote name='Focuschick' timestamp='1357054421' post='223782']
I'll be attending this year, went last year think tickets were about £25
[/quote]

Dunno where you got your tickets from as the face value was £18 on the gate - £15 in advance.
Focuschick
I got mine on the gate, just find the ticket it cost me 22
Dal.
Just goes to show you how much better it is to get them in advance!
Focuschick
Yeah true, I will this year, last year didnt decide to go till a couple of days before

Full Colour Version: Ford Fair 2013
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615