Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye Everyone
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
artscot79
as the end of the world comes tonight ill say goodbye to you all guys sadly i never won the lottery or got molested by a female stripper during my life but heho what can you do
Preee
I know its going to be a sad ending , it's also rained all day and the damn car is dirty , this is no way to go :(
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Shame! Better luck in the next life.[/font][/size][/color] :D
dezwez
dam better spend me loto winings £ 10
going to live it up for a hour
bye
Preee
I wondering if i turn my Christmas lights off , it may miss me ?
Mike77
I knew I should have fitted my new stereo when I bought it, instead I was told I had to wait till Christmas baa humbug. Guess I'll never know now, so instead I'm gonna go say candyman 3 times in front of the mirror, see if he's workin tonight, it will save on all the goodbyes lol.
Steve
must make sure i feed the cat and put some water out for him.

should i leave a light on for security?
Steve
I hear its already ended for the aussies!
cuke
Hi, before you all go would you mind signing over all of your worldly goods to me and deposit all of your money into my bank account :D :D :D
Preee
[quote name='Steve' timestamp='1356023503' post='222201']
I hear its already ended for the aussies!
[/quote]
They are crap at Cricket anyway :)
Preee
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1356026846' post='222213']
Hi, before you all go would you mind signing over all of your worldly goods to me and deposit all of your money into my bank account :D :D :D
[/quote]
too late i have already pledged mine to bring Vauxhall back from the ashes , so any survivor will be able to laugh at the future.
artscot79
Thats cool guys leave youre address and should i survive ill make sure i plunder all youre motors lol with the bloody rain and flooding up my way maybe they were right were doomed doomed i say lol
STEADS
[size=4]Oh thanks a lot you mean to say i,ve spent the last days doing twelve hours doing what santa should be doing and its not going to happen and in this weather as well oh well wont have to have another horrendous day again tommrow see yaaas[/size]
Stoney871
Hope the world doesn't end, I've just renewed my subscription to knitting monthly. :P
STEADS
Oh well suppose i best get up for work seeing it didnt end could of done with a lye in .hello anyone else there or am i legend.
STEADS
Does this mean christmas is cancelled ?????????????
flatapex
World just beginning for me I had my new car delivered to my parents place, got my insurance transferred and today I am off to pick it up
Stoney871
Anyone remember a obscure film that came out a few years ago?
I believe it may have been called matrix or something similar?
Good afternoon copper tops!
:D
Preee
I'm still here :) , i'm not going to have to clean the car :o
Stoney871
I'm not all here! ;)
Brigante
Damn it I got my hair cut especially for the occasion as well :unsure:

Full Colour Version: Goodbye Everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615