Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
tjw
Hi all just bought myself a mk3 mondeo , looking forward to getting the best out of it
Preee
Hi and Welcome to FOC
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
[quote name='tjw' timestamp='1356653088' post='223103']
Hi all just bought myself a mk3 mondeo , looking forward to getting the best out of it
[/quote]
Welcome to the forum,
If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor,
You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc.
Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum for the image to display.
You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges:
http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/22/ford-badges-gel-overlays

And finally
A Green Cotton induction filter will make gear change slightly more positive aswell as increase your mpg. If purchasing one then see my guide in the list below this post for a 10% discount code, you may also like the footwell lighting guide and additional boot light, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print.
Steve
welcome to the club :)

Full Colour Version: Hello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.