[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi there I have a problem with my Mondeo 2007 TDCI. I was driving home the other day, car was running all fine (completed a 100mile trip), no lights or nothing to indicate there is a problem, but a load of white smoke come out of the car and I couldn't see anything thing behind me when I put my foot down and was traveling 80mph and then a lost of power and a rattling sound. But then went back to normal however every time i start the car small amounts of smoke comes out then disappears just is currently parked up on my drive. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have seen that it can be the EGR or Fuel Injectors [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just want to get more information really, and also how it would cost me to repair[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm planning to had it to my local ford garage as all the local garages just rip people off and never get the job done![/font][/color]