Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unmute Sony System
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Sal1986
Hi,

I need a little help. I have a Focus Titanium X 62 Plate. I have only had it a few weeks now. When I Sync my Iphone via bluetooth to the Sony system, the music plays, but it is muted. I cannot seem to unmute it. I have used it previously, I must've muted it somehow. Please help....
Preee
Have you tried Clearing out the Sync , and then re-Sync it see if that solve's it.
or there must be a setting on the Iphone you have clicked
Foci_st3
Your using the bt audio function on the Sony unit I assume and not the lead.
Sal1986
I am using the BT Audio Function without the lead, on the bottom four options on the screen display there is a Mute symbol displayed, cant seem to unmute it.
Foci_st3
Looking at my car now when I turn radio on, press aux button and goes straight to bt audio and starts playing, my options on the screen are repeat, shuffle, scan, info can't see mute
Foci_st3
Ok on the unit have you tried the mute button, I know it's obvious but this is the only way to mute the unit.
xxbarbsxx
Does it display audio muted on your system??

Have you got a phone button on your system???

Try pressing this as thats what my system is doing in my focus - and i cant link it to my phone

Full Colour Version: Unmute Sony System
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.